Athletic muscle building demands functional muscle building. You should be as strong as you look. The best Muscle building Program for athletes is the Show and Go Training system by Eric Cressey. Should you buy it? Here is my review.
Inside this Article:
Have you noticed the big and bulky muscles of a bodybuilder? See them on the field of sports and you might find them lacking for speed, strength and stamina required for peak performance.
Most sportspeople will do better with added muscle, but before you pick up the barbell, you need to know two key facts.
Firstly: There are two types of muscle hypertrophy - Sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar. The how muscle grows section explains the differences.
Athletes need myofibrillar hypertrophy and their strength training program should be designed to build dense, functional muscles so that the improved strength is transferred to sports easily.
Secondly, your chosen strength training program should also build strength, speed and stamina and not compromise on these.
Thirdly, you should not add unnecessary muscle mass that might slow you down.
Conventional bodybuilding programs are excellent at adding muscle mass but your sport-specific strength and stamina will suffer. Just being bulky doesn't help. You need functional muscle mass.
What's the solution? Read on...
I have reviewed dozens of muscle building programs, but to build functional muscle, strength and performance I highly recommend Eric Cressey's Show and Go training system.
3 Big Reasons why I recommend Show and Go Sytem
1. The program is written by world renowned athletic strength coach Eric Cressey. He is the author of Maximum Strength ebook designed for average people to gain strength faster.
2. The program focuses not only on building muscle mass, it also helps improve your strength and performance. Hence the name, show and go!
3. The program is complete and you don't have to buy anything else.
The bonuses like video database, soft tissue strategies and 5 optimal moves have not been added as fillers, but help athletes improve performance even more without hiring separate coaches.
The Show and Go Training program includes:
1. The Show and Go manual which is your go-to reference guide for athletic muscle building.
2. A video database of 175 exercises including every exercise you will be using in the program.
3. Training templates of 3 or 4 day per week training ideally suited for your needs.
4. Metabolic conditioning programs for losing some unwanted weight or getting leaner.
5. Exercise modifications i case you do not have access to specific equipments.
If you seriously put the strategies to work I have no doubt that the program will create wonderful results.
The program comes with a 60 day money back guarantee too.
You have nothing to lose and much to gain.
Click here to learn more about the Show and Go High Performance Training Program.
Athletes around the world are spending more time in the gym. Why? Because the benefits of a strength training program that builds functional muscle is proven by research.
Don't lag behind. Many sports coaches have little idea about muscle building. Strength coaches who train athletes like Eric Cressey have that unique advantage for you.
Try the Show and Go Training program designed for athletes like you and not for bodybuilders alone.
Jul 01, 17 09:52 AM
Jul 01, 17 09:44 AM
Oct 26, 16 01:41 AM